AWH is on Facebook!
Find out more and get involved. Look for the icon on the right.
Founded in 1965 as a Christian service organization, Associated Women for Harding (AWH) has a rich heritage in providing need-based scholarships for freshman men and women at Harding. Each year, volunteers throughout the country work together on numerous projects to fund these scholarships. Scholarship applications are available online at: www.harding.edu/awh. Deadline for the AWH Scholarship is May 1.
- To support Harding University in all her needs.
- To help promote the highest advantages in physical, social, intellectual, and spiritual education for every student of Harding University.
- To promote a clear understanding of Christian education.
- To foster a spirit of friendship among the women who are interested in the development of Christian education.
- To raise funds for the AWH Freshmen Need-Based Scholarship Fund.
How Can I Help?
- Pray for God’s blessings upon Harding and for our many dedicated volunteers.
- Choose a membership level and pay your dues.
- Organize and participate in fundraisers in your community.
- Host a dinner or event with alumni and friends to promote Harding to prospective students.
- Start an AWH chapter in your community.
- Purchase bricks for memorials and gifts of honor.
- Donate items for e-Bay.
- Purchase Harding cookbooks, throws, knives, prints and other products for gifts.
- Make a donation to the AWH Scholarship Fund.
- Recommend students for the AWH Scholarship.
AWH Scholarship Application Freshman xls (2 pages see tabs at bottom)
AWH Scholarship Application Continuing xls (2 pages see tabs at bottom)
Print out or save on your computer and complete, send completed applications to:
AWH, Box 10768, Searcy, AR 72149
or email to email@example.com