Registrar's Office

The Registrar's Office welcomes you to Harding University. This office is responsible for maintaining your student record. Your student record includes personal data, transfer credits, registration and course information, grades, and the transcript data. Transcript requests, enrollment information, degree and graduation verification are processed in this office. Harding University follows the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (also known as the Buckley Amendment) and only a person authorized by the act may access or receive information regarding a student’s record. Students are required to provide a written request for a transcript or other information maintained in the student record.

Request a Replacement Diploma

Important Dates

Registration is completed online through Pipeline. We encourage you to meet with your assigned advisor prior to registering for any class, and to follow your degree plan when scheduling classes. 

To make building a class schedule easier, we provide a schedule planner tool available on Pipeline, along with a tutorial for this registration tool.

Semester Schedule for 2015-2016

Students who enroll in classes and do not drop before the first class day will be charged tuition and fees, including room and board and a meal plan. You are highly encouraged to drop your classes through the Registrar's Office by August 15, 2015 if you do not plan to attend classes.

SemesterFall 2015Spring 2016 
DatesAugust 24 - December 18January 11 - May 6
Mid-Term ExamsOctober 12 - October 16March 7 - March 11
Day Break/HolidayOctober 2, FridayJanuary 18, MLK day
Last Day to Drop ClassesWednesday, December 2Wednesday, April 20
Week BreakNovember 23 - 27February 29 - March 4
Dead WeekDecember 7 - 11  April 25 - 29
FinalsDecember 14 - 18May 2 - 6
CommencementDecember 19  May 7

Summer Schedule for 2016




2016 Intersession 1
2016 Intersession 2

May 9 - 20
May 23 - June 3

May 20
June 3

Summer 1A
Summer 1B
Summer 2A
Summer 2B

June 6 - 17
June 20 - July 1
July 5 - 15
July 18 - July 29

June 17
July 1
July 15
July 29

2016 Summer 1 (4 Weeks)
2016 Summer 2 (4 Weeks)

2016 Summer 4 (4 Weeks)

June 6 - July 1
July 5 - July 29
May 9 - June 3

July 1
July 29
June 3

Summer 6A (6 Weeks)
Summer 6B (6 Weeks)
Summer 8A (8 weeks)
Summer 8B (8 weeks)

May 9 - June 17
June 20 - July 29
May 9 - July 1
June 6 - July 29

June 17
July 29
July 1
July 29

Summer Extended (12 weeks)

May 9  - July 29

July 29




Priority Registration for Currently Enrolled Students

(currently enrolled students mean they are registered for the semester when registration opens)

Classes for Spring 2016 begin January 11, 2016. Students may drop/add the first week of classes but it is highly recommended that students drop their classes by January 12 if they decide not to attend so they are not charged any tuition, room and board, or meal plan.

Priority Registration Begins

Registration forFall 2017

Classes begin Jan. 09, 2017

Visit with your advisor prior to these dates.  Students enrolled Fall 2016 may enroll for Spring 2017.

Students who completed course evaluations may be given access to registration one day earlier.  These students will be notified by email from the Testing Center and will be given details.

- GR and SR:  Tuesday November 8

- JR:  Wednesday November 9

- SO:  Thursday November 10

- FR:  Friday November 11

Students not enrolled during Fall 2016 may register beginning November 28.  Visiting with an advisor is required.  Please note that faculty advisors will not be on campus from November 19 – 27, and December 18 to January 03 due to Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks.

Readmit and New Transfer students may begin registration November 28 after they have been advised. 

New FTIC students who visit the campus may be advised and given registration access beginning November 28.

Once a student has been approved and has registered for classes, they may access registration through the first five days of the spring semester.

Registration for Fall 2017
Classes begin Aug. 21, 2017

Visit with your advisor prior to these dates.

Students enrolled during Spring 2017 may begin priority registration for Fall 2017.

- Graduate and Senior Status (90+ earned hours):  Tues., April 4, 2017.

- Junior Status (60+ earned hours):  Wed., April 5, 2017. 

- Sophomore Status (27+ earned hours):  Thurs., April 6, 2017.

- Freshman Status (1 to 26 earned hours):  Fri., April 7, 2017. 

Readmit and new transfer students may register beginning April 24 AFTER visiting with an advisor.

New, first-time in college students coming Fall 2017 may register during Summer Stampede in June, July, or August. All new students, freshmen and transfers, are required to attend Stampede.

Registration for
Summer 2017
(2 weeks)
Ext. Summer
(12 weeks)
Summer 1
(4 weeks)
Summer II
(4 weeks)

All students enrolled during Spring 2017 may begin summer registration on March 20, 2017.

Non-enrolled, readmit and new transfer students may begin registration March 27, 2017, after they have been advised.

Note: Classes begin on the first day of the term.  See University calendar.

Final Exam Schedule for Fall 2015 and Spring 2016

Final exams for the Fall 2016 semester will be December 12-16, and Final Exams for the Spring 2017 semester will be May 1-5.

Regular Class Time for

7:30, 7:45, 8:00 AMTuesday8:00 - 10:00 AM
9:00 AMMonday8:00 - 10:00 AM
10:00 AMMonday10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
11:00 AMThursday10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
12:00 PMWednesday1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
1:00 PM, 1:30 PMMonday1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
2:00 PM, 2:30 PMTuesday1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
3:00 PM, 3:30 PMMonday3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
4:00 PMFriday8:00 AM - 10:00 AM

Regular Class Time for
Tues or Thurs, or Tues & Thurs

7:30, 7:45, 8:00 AMThursday8:00 - 10:00 AM
8:30, 9:00, 9:30 AMTuesday10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
10:00, 10:30 AMTuesday3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
11:00, 11:30 AMWednesday10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
12:00, 12:30 PMThursday1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
1:00 PM, 1:30 PMWednesday8:00 AM- 10:00 AM
2:00 PM, 2:30 PMThursday3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
3:00 PM, 3:30 PMWednesday3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
4:00 PM  Friday10:30 AM - 12:30 PM

Exam Schedule for Classes that Meet in the Evenings

Regular Class Time
Evening Schedule

4:30 PM and later meeting once a weekSame day class meets Same time class meets

Degree Evaluations are required for all students at completion of 60 hours. The following form may be used as a checklist of graduation requirements. Attach it to the degree evaluation that is printed from your Pipeline account. If you have a question for us, email and we will respond to you.

Degree Evaluation Form pdf

Confidentiality of Student Records: If you need to block your student information from being released without your knowledge or if you want to give permission for someone (i.e. parents) to have access to your academic record, complete this form.

Student Record Privacy Release Form pdf

Graduation: The process for applying for graduation is online. Current students may complete the online application found on Pipeline. Former students who do not have a Pipeline account should contact for assistance. Please note the dates for applying. All students will register for a graduation fee their final semester.

The application for Graduation is required by March 1 for students who are on track to have degrees conferred during the Summer or December.  October 1 is the deadline for students who are on track for degree conferral in May. Students planning to graduate should complete the online version of the Application and register for the graduation course as noted in the class schedule.  All students graduating must enroll in the graduation course, professional program students, graduate and undergraduate students. You may email if you need further information.

Students may not participate in a commencement ceremony prior to completion of all degree requirements.

Meet our Staff

Tod Martin, M.B.A.
University Registrar

Wil Perkins
Assistant Registrar

Wayne Milner
Degree Evaluation Coordinator

Jane Cavitt
Registration and Class Scheduling Coordinator

John Mark Warnick
Transfer Records Coordinator

Kelley Cox, M.B.A.
Student Records Coordinator and VA Certification

Cindi Cooper
Project and Support Coordinator

Amy Maddox
Academic Support and Records Coordinator (Transcript processing)

Nan "Mos" Li
Co-Director Chinese Student Life

Email Addresses

General Questions

60 Hour Degree Evaluation Questions

Transcript Order Questions

Transfer Credit Questions

Veterans Affairs Questions

Graduation Questions

Contact Us

Fax: 501-279-4388

Location: Administration 106

Office Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Mailing address:
Harding University
Registrar's Office
Box 10766
Searcy, AR 72149-5615