Welcome to Harding Northwest Arkansas, located in Rogers, Arkansas! We are an extended campus of Harding University specializing in degree completion and master’s, specialist and doctoral degrees offered by our College of Education.
Complete a two-year degree program and earn a bachelor’s degree in K-6 Elementary Education or 4-8 Middle Level Education after completing an associate’s degree or the required prerequisite coursework at Northwest Arkansas Community College (NWACC). Online classes, scholarships, financial aid, and a 33% discount are available.
Become a teacher or counselor and further your professional development and career opportunities through graduate programs in education or mental health and wellness. Depending on the program, courses are offered online, hybrid, or face to face designed to coordinate the scheduling needs of professionals.
Degree Completion (2 + 2)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree Completion in Education
- HU_NWA Degree Completion Program Brochure - English
- HU_NWA Degree Completion Program Brochure - Spanish
- Application for Undergraduate Admission to Harding University
- Application for Undergraduate Admission to Harding University Character Reference Form
- Application to Teacher Preparation Program
- Application to Teacher Preparation Program Evaluation of Teacher Candidate's Professional Dispositions Form
- HU_NWA Curriculum Plans
- Internship II Forms
- Northwest Arkansas Community College Curriculum Plans
- NWACC and HU_NWA K-6 Elementary.pdf
- NWACC and HU_NWA Middle Level English Language Arts and Math.pdf
- NWACC and HU_NWA Middle Level English Language Arts and Science.pdf
- NWACC and HU_NWA Middle Level English Language Arts and Social Science.pdf
- NWACC and HU_NWA Middle Level Mathematics and Science.pdf
- NWACC and HU_NWA Middle Level Mathematics and Social Science.pdf
- NWACC and HU_NWA Middle Level Science and Social Science.pdf
Graduate Programs: Education
Masters of Arts in Teaching
Other Education Graduate Programs
- Master of Arts: Excellence in Teaching
- Master of Education
- Educational Specialist in Educational Leadership (Superintendent)
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership
Graduate Programs: Mental Health & Wellness
Faculty & Staff
Raymond "Donny" Lee, Ed.D.
Clara Carroll, Ed.D.
|David Bangs, Ed.D.|
Chair of Graduate Studies
Professor of Education
Cheri Smith, Ed.D.
Amy Adair, Ed.D.
Usenime Moses Akpanudo, Ed.D.
Jenene Alexander, Ed.D., NCSP, LPC
Adam Baker, M.Ed.
Clay Beason, Ed.D.
Lauren Boone, M.A.
Michael Brooks, Ed.D.
Lisa Bryant, M.S.E.
Rene' Crow, Ed.D.
Carol Douglass, Ed.D.
Wendy Ellis, Ed.D.
Marc Fager, Ph.D., LPC-S, LMFT-S
Kimberly Flowers, Ed.D.
Susan Grogan, Ph.D.
Allen Henderson, Ed.D.
Leeann Howard, Ed.D.
Diana Julian, Ed.D.
Darren Mathews, Ed.D.
Todd Patten, Ed.D., NCC, LPC-S
Stephen Warren, Ed.D.
Karl Wendt, Ph.D., LPC, AACC, AAMFT
|Kieth Williams, Ed.D.|
Associate Professor of Education
Ed.D., Educational Administration and Supervision, Memphis State University, 1993
Ed.S., Educational Leadership, University of Central Arkansas, 1989
M.A.T., Education and Health, Harding University, 1972
B.A., Biology Education, Harding University, 1969
Ervin E. (Gene) Wright II, Ph.D, NCC, LPC-S
Meredith Young, Ed.D.
Class Schedules and Enrollment Forms
DC Class Schedules
Graduate Programs Schedules
DC Enrollment Form
MAT Enrollment Form
MAT SPED Enrollment Form