Cannon-Clary College of Education
Tuition for the 2022-2023 school year remains at a reduced rate!Look what's just around the corner for you!
Continue your growth as a professional educator and remain in the classroom with a fully online Master of Arts: Excellence in Teaching degree. Choose courses of interest to you and to your unique situations and aspirations. Note that this program has recently been reduced from 35 hours to 32 hours!
- Now 100% online
- Individualized degree plans
- 17 core hours
- 15 flexible hours
- Multiple endorsement areas are available
- Open to eligible candidates nationwide
This program does not require comprehensive exams but does require a valid educator license.
- Complete the online application.
- Request official transcripts* be sent directly from previous institutions to email@example.com.
*Note: Harding alumni and current students do not need to request Harding transcripts as they are on file.
- Request recommendations from three individuals who can address the applicant’s professional/academic background and potential for success in the program.
- Upload a copy of your Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) immunization record.
- Upload a copy of your current educator license.
Additional Admission Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or 2.75 on the last 60 hours.
- Cumulative GPA for provisional admittance: 2.35 (must maintain a 3.0 on the first 12 hours of coursework).
- Note: This program does not require comprehensive exams for admission.
Please direct questions to:
Educational Leadership Office
1. You must complete the 32-hour program of study.
2. You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.00 in all graduate work with no grade lower than C.
3. You may have a maximum of two C's.
4. You must complete a minimum of 26 hours of your graduate work with Harding University.
5. You must complete all requirements within eight years from the time of admission to the graduate program.
6. Complete the College of Education's Petition for Graduation the semester before you expect to graduate.
7. Complete the Online Graduation Application.
MA: ET Curriculum Plan
Master of Arts: Excellence in Teaching Curriculum Plan
Note: This curriculum plan contains links which only work when you are in the actual Academic Catalog. The possible elective courses are listed here.
Academic Catalog and Course Schedule
For current course schedules, please see the Semester Course Schedules on the Graduate Programs home page.
For additional information about this program, you may want to consult the Catalog.
Want more information about our programs?
Or contact us directly:
Master of Arts: Excellence in Teaching
American Studies 100
Dr. Clay Beason, Director of MA: ET
Graduate Studies in Education is part of the College of Education
Graduate Studies in Education
Searcy, AR 72149-5615