We're so excited you're applying to Harding! We recommend submitting your completed application as soon as possible.
1. Apply: A nonrefundable $50 fee is required to apply. When applying online, you should pay online. You may also pay over the phone by calling 800-477-4407.
2. Send your high school transcript: High school students need to provide a current official high school transcript for admission acceptance. Your guidance counselor may send your incomplete official high school transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address listed below.
- You will also need to make arrangements for an official final high school transcript to be sent after your graduation. This official final transcript must be sent directly from your school through third party secure electronic transcript service or by mail to:
915 E. Market Ave.
Searcy, AR 72149-5615
- If you are enrolled in dual credit classes, you will need to request a transcript for all courses after graduation from high school. You can also check if your dual credit classes will transfer by using Transferology. Once you have created your free account with them, Transferology will allow you to not only view course equivalencies from other colleges and universities, but it also allows you to chat with advisors about courses you have taken or wish to take elsewhere, visit with your recruiter, view information specific to Harding and much more.
3. Send us your OFFICIAL SAT, ACT, or CLT score: We require applicants to send official score reports directly from ACT, SAT, or CLT. We do not accept copies of online scores or scores on transcripts. Log into your ACT, SAT, or CLT account to send your scores. If you have questions about the status of your score, contact your admissions advisor. Harding’s ACT code is 0124; our SAT code is 6267. For more information about sending your CLT score to Harding, please visit the CLT website.
Due to the impact of COVID-19 related to ACT and SAT test date cancellations and the ongoing reduced availability and capacity of testing centers, Harding University is offering test-optional admission and scholarship awarding for students applying for Spring 2021 and Fall 2021 start dates. You can learn more about this policy here.
4. Apply for scholarships and aid: Apply for FAFSA (free application for federal student aid). The application opens on Oct. 1 the year prior to the student's college entry year.
- You can also read more about the qualifications for our institutional scholarships.
- Get an estimate of your cost to attend Harding with our net price calculator.
5. Submit your housing form: Complete and submit this form if you desire University residence hall housing. Housing preferences are first come first serve to admitted students based on the date we receive the housing preference form.
7. Send us your immunization records: The Arkansas Department of Health requires proof of two MMR - Measles, Mumps, Rubella - immunizations for college students. Please send your immunization records to email@example.com. Exemptions from this must be filed with the Arkansas Department of Health.
- The enrollment fee covers all First-Year Experience costs and activities. This includes Bison Bound (student orientation), Impact (welcome week), and other FYE events such as the Freshman Retreat and the Pre-union Dinner.
- This fee is refundable if notified by May 1 for fall applicants, Oct. 1 for spring applicants, and April 1 for summer applicants.
Student Intranet Access
Students who have already been accepted to the University will receive access to the intranet used for current students located at pipeline.harding.edu. We recommend bookmarking this address in your browser for future use in registering for classes, selecting a meal plan and completing other tasks.