Thank you for inquiring about enrollment at Harding University. We appreciate your interest in attending our school. We currently have more than 250 international students representing 48 foreign nations.
International students seeking admission to the University should submit the following:
- International Student Application for Admission
- Housing Preference Form and $130 housing deposit
- $100 (U.S.) non-refundable application fee
- Complete academic credentials (certificates, diplomas, matriculation examination results, degrees, etc.)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (if native language is not English)
- All international students, both undergraduate and graduate, who enroll at Harding University are expected to present a TOEFL score of 550 or higher (or an equivalent combined score of 70 on the IBT) or a 6.0 on the IELTS.
- Please complete these three required forms:
(3) Financial Certification
- $1,000 enrollment deposit. The enrollment deposit is refundable if student cannot attend for any reason.
When all items for admission have been received, you will be considered for admission. An I-20 will be sent only after a student has been accepted to the University.
The estimated annual cost for tuition, fees, room and board is $24,443. Although international students are not required to take the ACT or SAT, the Office of Admissions Services strongly recommends that students take one of these tests to possibly qualify for scholarship money.
Please contact me if I can help you. Best wishes to you in your college plans.
Assistant Director of Admissions
Searcy, AR 72149-5615 USA