Financial Aid Services

Finaid Forms

You only need the Free Application for Federal Students Aid (FAFSA) to apply for financial. After you submit the FAFSA, however, you may be asked to complete one of the forms below. Please do not submit these forms unless you are advised to do so by the Office of Financial Aid.

Contact Us

Graduate Financial Aid including Masters or Doctorate


Fax: 501-279-5438

Mailing address:
Harding University
Financial Aid Services
HU 12282
Searcy, AR 72149-5615