Heritage Inn & Conference Center
Conveniently located in Harding University's American Heritage Conference Center, the Heritage Inn is an on-campus hotel with a Christian environment for tourist, conference and University guests.
Whether you are a tourist to the White County area or a business person attending a professional seminar, you will enjoy the quality accommodations of the Heritage Inn. Conference guests are just steps away from auditoriums, executive conference rooms and banquet rooms. Visiting parents are within a short walk of their student's residence halls and classrooms, and all guests will find themselves centrally located in both Searcy and White County.
Tastefully furnished in traditional decor, the suites and rooms of the Heritage Inn provide a friendly, comfortable, convenient and affordable hotel for guests of Harding University, Searcy or White County.
Accommodations / Features
During your stay at the Heritage Inn, these facilities and services will be available to you:
- 100% smoke free rooms
- 50 guest rooms and suites
- Within walking distance of all Harding activities
- Free Internet
- Free continental breakfast
- Irons, ironing boards and hair dryers in rooms
- Cable TV - family friendly
- Refrigerator and microwave in each room
- Discounts for Harding students, prospective students, and alumni
- On-campus meeting rooms accommodate up to 3,500
- Free local calls
- Fax and copy service
- Brackett Library
- Harding University Bookstore
- U.S. Post Office
- All weather track
- Limited use of campus Wellness Center (please ask at the front desk)
I would like to invite you to spend an evening at the Heritage Inn during your next visit to the White County area.
Please call us at 501-279-4700 if we can be of any assistance. Our staff is ready to serve you.
David Hall and Rocky Cooper, Heritage Inn management