Fall 2023 Registration & Dates
- Thursday-Friday, June 8-9, 2023
- Thursday-Friday, July 13-14, 2023
- Thursday-Friday, August 17-18, 2023
- In addition to obtaining essential information regarding campus life, students will receive academic and major advising, build or review their class schedules, and complete essential activities such as selecting a chapel seat and meal plan and ordering a parking pass.
All incoming students must complete orientation in order to register for fall classes and enroll. To register for Bison Bound, students must first have been accepted for admission to the University.
OTHER IMPORTANT DATES
- Move in day is Thursday, August 17, 2023
- Stampede (Welcome Weekend) begins on Thursday evening, August 17, 2023
- Fall classes begin on Monday, August 21, 2023
Before you come to Bison Bound
- Activate Pipeline (pipeline.harding.edu)
- Download the Harding App
- Review Admissions requirements (if applicable)
- Join NearPeer! We want to give you a headstart on one of the most important parts of orientation — connecting with future classmates! With that in mind, Harding has partnered with Nearpeer. Nearpeer is a social media peer-to-peer networking platform specifically for Harding students that matches and connects incoming students based on their similarities and common interests. You can locate others in your program of study, find a roommate or just make connections. All admitted students will receive a personal email invitation to join.
Bison Bound Checklist
To-Do On Campus:
- Register your car (if applicable)
- Take your ID photo
- Check in with Financial Aid (optional)
- Attend the Academic Fair in the Ganus Activities Complex to explore majors and speak with faculty.
- Attend two Advising Sessions for your area(s) of interest and extracurricular activities
- Attend all information sessions
- Meet with schedule builder or advisor to register for classes
- Visit the Bison Bound Bash before heading back home. We have something for you!
After Bison Bound:
ALL BISON BOUND SESSIONS:
Registration will be at 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. in the Heritage Lobby on Thursday morning.
Bison Bound Bash will be from 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Friday afternoon.
More information coming soon!
During Bison Bound, you are going to learn so much about the resources available to you on campus! Review the information here before Bison Bound and reference the most up-to-date information on the website throughout your college career.
- Academic Majors — harding.edu/majors
- Alumni Magazine — harding.edu/magazine
- Business Office — harding.edu/businessoffice
- Campus Map — harding.edu/map
- Disability Services and Educational Access — harding.edu/disabilityservices
- DormNet Support Desk — harding.edu/DormNet
- Financial Aid — harding.edu/FinAid
- News — harding.edu/news
- Public Safety — harding.edu/public-safety
- Registrar — harding.edu/registrar
- Housing Office — harding.edu/housing
- Social Media — harding.edu/socialmedia
- Student Health Services — harding.edu/studenthealth
- Textbooks — harding.edu/bookstore
- Celebration Bags — harding.edu/celebration-bags
- Heritage Inn — harding.edu/heritage
- Parent Pipeline Proxy Instructions — harding.edu/parents/proxy-instructions
- Parent Relations — harding.edu/parents
- Join the Parent Network email list by filling out this form
- President's Council — harding.edu/PresidentsCouncil
- Women for Harding — harding.edu/women
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I ready to register for Bison Bound?
Step 1: Be Accepted
Bison Bound is open to students fully accepted to Harding University who have received their Harding acceptance letter in order to register. If you have not completed the admissions process or are not sure yet of your acceptance, please contact your admissions counselor.
Step 2: Sign Up
Once registration opens, students must complete and submit the registration form to successfully sign up for a Bison Bound session.
Step 3: Essential Requirements
The following items may be submitted after registering for Bison Bound but must be submitted prior to receiving your class schedule.
- Immunization Records
- Housing Form
- Character Reference Form
These forms and additional information can be found in Apply - Undergrad.
What is the purpose of Bison Bound?
This required program is designed to give you several advantages heading into the fall semester at Harding. At Bison Bound you will:
- Build or review your class schedule for the fall semester
- Attend sessions to help you make decisions about your college career and be prepared for your first day of class
- Preview campus life and find out what to expect as you begin your Harding experience
What is the difference in Bison Bound and Stampede? Why do I need to attend both?
Bison Bound is an informative program designed to ensure that students are adequately prepared for classes and campus life. Stampede is the recreational aspect – meeting new friends, settling into dorms, getting acquainted with roommates and sharing fun experiences together before school begins.
How do I edit my registration form?
If you have incorrect information on the Bison Bound registration form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the corrected information.
Am I required to participate?
ALL first time in college and undergraduate transfer students are required to participate in Bison Bound. However, if you already have a bachelor’s degree or are not attending the Searcy campus, you will not be required to participate in Bison Bound.
What about a parent orientation?
Bison Bound parents can attend their own informational sessions regarding financial aid, etc. These sessions are not required but are designed to help parents of incoming students to better understand life at Harding.
Will housing be provided?
Yes, dorms are provided for students who would like to stay in them.