2+2 Partner Institutions

A 2+2 agreement allows a seamless transfer experience from a 2-year college to a bachelor's degree program at Harding for students who have earned an associate degree in a qualifying major from a partnering institution. Students transferring under a 2+2 agreement have a clear outline of how associate degree course credits apply to a Harding bachelor’s degree, making it easy to determine which courses are necessary to complete an intended major at Harding. Transferring associate degree credits in the most efficient way saves time, energy and money on the journey to completing a bachelor’s degree at Harding.

ASU-Beebe LogoNCP LogoNWACC LogoPulaski Logo
ASU-Beebe Logo
NCP Logo
Pulaski Logo

ASU Beebe

Select your entry year to view course equivalency documents.

National Park College

Select your entry year to view course equivalency documents.

Northwest Arkansas Community College (NWACC)

Select your entry year to view course equivalency documents.

UA Pulaski Tech

Select your entry year to view course equivalency documents.


What if I need to transfer to Harding before completing an associate degree?

The partnership agreements are specifically for students from partner institutions who have earned an associate degree. However, we welcome students to transfer to Harding before associate degree completion. If this is the case, you may send your Harding transcript back to our partner institution in order to earn your associate degree while continuing to pursue your bachelor’s degree through Harding. Please note that if you transfer before completing your associate's degree, some courses may not transfer as stated on your program's curriculum plan. Some courses have been given special permission to satisfy specific liberal arts requirements only when the student has completed the associates degree. For more information on transfer policies, please contact

What do I do if there isn't a 2+2 agreement in place for the Harding degree program I want?

If you are a student from one of our partner institutions, and there isn’t a partnership agreement for the Harding degree program you’re interested in, we can work with you to create a pathway! Please contact our Transfer Admissions Counselor at for more details.

I am interested in transferring to Harding from a partner institution. How do I participate in a partnership program?

Visit our site to identify the partnership agreement that applies to your intended major at Harding and reach out to the appropriate contact for the Harding campus you will transfer to:

Harding Main Campus
915 E. Market Ave
Searcy, AR, 72149
Jessica Berry, Transfer Admissions Counselor

Harding Northwest Arkansas
901 S. 52nd St.
Rogers, AR 72758
Meredith Jones, Ed.D., Director

I am not currently attending a partner institution, but I want to transfer!

If you are not a student from one of our partner institutions and you want to transfer to Harding, we would love to have you join the herd! Get all the transfer student details you need at

We are an institution interested in partnering with Harding University. How do we get started?

If you are an institution that is accredited by an accrediting body approved by the US Department of Education, please email us at

Contact Us

2+2 Partnerships and Transfer Student initiatives are part of the Office of Admissions.