College of Bible & Ministry
General Bible Major, Yingling Freshman Bible Scholarships or Youth & Family Scholarship
- Complete an application form. The application is required for all scholarships awarded through the Harding University College of Bible and Ministry. All spaces must be filled for the application to be considered.
Application for General Bible Scholarship and Youth & Family Scholarship pdf
Yingling Freshman Scholarship Application pdf
- Provide support documentation for all items designated in the application. This should be in the form of data from Harding University Financial Aid, income tax returns, or ACT Financial Family Assessment. (May be a photocopy).
- Request two (2) personal references. References can be business/professional, church or academic. Supply each of your references with a Scholarship Reference Form along with a stamped envelope addressed to:
College of Bible and Ministry
915 E Market
Searcy, AR 72149-5615
- Attach a recent photograph with your name on the back. A clear photocopy from your most recent high school or university yearbook will be adequate. (The photograph will not be returned.)
- Send the completed application with all requested supporting documentation to the above address.
Deadline for receipt of all application materials for General Scholarship is April 1; deadline for receipt of Yingling scholarship application materials is March 1 in order to be eligible for awards for the fall and spring semesters. Applications received after deadlines will be processed in the order received, as funds are available.
Scholarships are open to any full-time (12 hours) major in the College of Bible and Ministry: Bible and Ministry, Bible and Family Ministry, Bible and Missions, Bible and Preaching. If the student changes his/her major or leaves school, the scholarship will be voided the entire semester in which the change occurs.
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of financial need, cumulative grade point average, character, service to others, professional promise, and clarity of personal goals. Bible scholarships are NOT automatically renewed each year. Students must reapply each spring for awards for the following academic year.
Scholarship recipients will be notified in July. Contact College of Bible & Ministry at 501-279-4808 for further information.
Leadership & Ministry Scholarship
Applications should be submitted to Dr. Andrew Baker at HU Box 12280, Searcy, AR 72149-5615Leadership & Ministry Scholarship Application pdf