College of Bible & Ministry
Equip offers two certificates of completion: Biblical Studies and Christian Ministry. The Biblical Studies certificate recognizes 18 hours of study in textual Bible. The Christian Ministry certificate recognizes at least 24 hours of credit with a concentration on congregational ministry and evangelism. Both certificates are designed for continuing education for ministers, deacons, teachers, elders and anyone else who desires to continue their studies at the collegiate level. All courses are for credit and may be rolled into Bible degree programs.Bachelor degrees may only be earned from the College of Bible and Ministry upon completion of all requirements of the college and Harding University. Although the College of Bible and Ministry offers more than one certificate, students are limited to one certificate from the college. We would love to provide you with more information or help you through the application and enrollment process.
Biblical Studies certificate
Christian Ministry certificate
All certificates offered through the Center for Distance Education and the College of Bible are credible, affordable and meaningful.
- All courses in the certificate program are for credit. Harding University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- All courses are taught by qualified faculty with appropriate academic credentials and professional experience.
- All the curriculum requirements have been selected and approved by the College of Bible and Ministry.
- Tuition is affordable, especially for students qualifying for scholarships.
- Harding's distance Bible courses are affordable when compared to distance courses at other institutions.
- Students may select available courses at their own pace to accommodate their own needs and time considerations. It is not recommended that students take more than two classes per semester.
- Collegiate studies in Bible help students develop a stronger faith and a closer walk with God.
- Distance Bible courses allow students to apply their learning immediately in "real-world" settings.
- All credit earned may be transferred to other institutions of higher learning. Students enrolled at other institutions should inquire from their registrar's office the details of how Harding's Bible courses may be accepted.