Cannon-Clary College of Education
We are committed to preparing and supporting professionals in the field of education. Our graduates serve students and clients literally all over the world and we are pleased that our vision of equipping students with a Christ-centered view of their chosen profession will reach so many.
Our faculty is comprised of experienced professionals who hold credentials in their respective areas; providing top quality instruction and support to our students. We provide degrees and programs which lead to professional licensure, as well as some other special courses and programs. With a location in Rogers we are able to expand our programs beyond Searcy.
Online and hybrid courses, as well as other course locations provide access to many others seeking degrees and licensure.
We are eager to serve you in whatever way we can. See the contact info listed below to find out more about our degrees and programs!
Touching hearts and challenging minds through Christ by preparing professionals for Christian service to children, families, and communities.
By following this mission, the Cannon-Clary College of Education strives to develop principled professionals who possess the knowledge, skills, and disposition to:
- Integrate their faith, learning, and living to serve their communities as models and mentors for moral and ethical leadership.
- Respect and recognize variance in those they serve and have knowledge and skills to accommodate those variances.
- Develop critical thinking skills within those they serve so they can make responsible choices about their learning and behavior.
- Challenge themselves to grow professionally through rigorous study, reading, reflection, and research.
- Possess superior knowledge of the discipline(s) they teach or practice as well as a general knowledge of all disciplines.
- Seek to establish collegial relationships for meaningful collaboration.
- Effectively use and apply emerging technologies in changing environments.
- Possess skills which enable them to effectively serve in a variety of settings.
All programs leading to licensure have been approved by the Arkansas Department of Education and by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).